Patent Protection Services from Garcia-Zamor
- Preparing Non-Provisional Utility Patent Applications: Preparing a non-provisional patent application and interfacing with the United States Patent and Trademark Office to obtain patent protection for the structure, functionality, and/or main idea of an invention.
- Preparing Provisional Utility Patent Applications: Preparing a provisional patent application that provides an official date of inventorship and a one year grace period to file a non-provisional patent application.
- Preparing Business Method Patent Applications: A type of utility patent application that pertains to a method or process for operating a business or business-related function. Business method applications can be filed as a provisional or non-provisional utility patent application.
- Preparing Design Patent Applications: Preparing design patent applications and interfacing with the United States Patent and Trademark Office to obtain protection for the design, aesthetic look, and appearance of objects.
- Preparing Foreign Patent Applications: U.S. patents are only effective against activities performed in the United States of America. In some cases, it is advisable to file patent applications in foreign countries or with international organizations that are established by treaty.
- Garcia-Zamor offers a full suite of patent, trademark and intellectual property services. As a full service IP Law firm, the Garcia-Zamor legal team provides copyright, patent and trademark registration and protection, along with search and litigation services. If you’re ready to protect your brand and intellectual property, Garcia-Zamor stands ready to offer you the maximum protection under the law.