I worked with Ruy from his earliest days at Akin Gump. I was constantly impressed by his professionalism and his grasp of patent law issues, both of which were far beyond his experience at the time (which was several years ago as I write this). I have kept in contact with Ruy over the years and hope to do so for many years. Even as one of his current competitors, I recommend him. He is a very good patent attorney and – perhaps more importantly – a good and honorable person. You can trust him.
- The Fragrance of Your Trademark! How to Protect Your Perfume Brand With a Trademark That Stands Out
- Innovations In the Digital World! Exciting Digital Patents of 2022
- When Should You Hire Local Counsel? Everything You Need To Know To Tackle Your Case In Another Jurisdiction!
- Esports Teams! Promoting a Big Tournament? Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Navigating the IP of Game Developers and Publishers
- Can You Trademark Your Book Series Title? How To Protect a Title That Leaps Off the Pages!
No comments to show.