I worked with Ruy from his earliest days at Akin Gump. I was constantly impressed by his professionalism and his grasp of patent law issues, both of which were far beyond his experience at the time (which was several years ago as I write this). I have kept in contact with Ruy over the years and hope to do so for many years. Even as one of his current competitors, I recommend him. He is a very good patent attorney and – perhaps more importantly – a good and honorable person. You can trust him.
- Going Into Business? Protect Your IP and Business Assets! Make Sure Your LLC Has an Operating Agreement!
- STOPPING OTHERS!! How to Prevent copying of your beautiful Automobile Design, Custom Parts, and After-Market Products.
- Stake Your Claim On Your Digital Brand! Why You Should Always Obtain Trademark Registration For Your Online Store
- IP Protection In the Digital Age! Create a Hyperlink Agreement Before Linking Your Website to Another
- The Danger of Being a Sole Proprietor! Why You Must Form the Proper Business Entity for Your Business.
No comments to show.