I worked with Ruy from his earliest days at Akin Gump. I was constantly impressed by his professionalism and his grasp of patent law issues, both of which were far beyond his experience at the time (which was several years ago as I write this). I have kept in contact with Ruy over the years and hope to do so for many years. Even as one of his current competitors, I recommend him. He is a very good patent attorney and – perhaps more importantly – a good and honorable person. You can trust him.
- Have Trade Secrets to Protect? Make Sure You Have an NDA Before Talking to Designers and Vendors!
- Don’t Go Off-Leash! Protect the Brand Of Your Dog Walking Business
- Is All Fair in Parody Musicals? The Story of Vape: the Musical
- Protect Your Intellectual Property Today, Grow Your Business Tomorrow! How To Secure Your Ability To Franchise
- Swimming With Inspiration! 3 Great Patented Pet Fish Products
No comments to show.