Don’t Just Defend Your Trademark. Enforce It.®
Experienced Trademark Attorneys Securing Brands and Protecting Businesses for Over 25 Years
Need IP Assistance Now?
Trademark Law Experience Domestically and Internationally
As experienced trademark attorneys representing a wide variety of industries, Garcia-Zamor is here to help you protect your brand. Registered trademarks are a critical tool to prevent competitors from stealing your brands, product names, slogans, and online identity. As a full-service IP Law firm, the Garcia-Zamor legal team provides trademark monitoring, copyright, patent and trademark registration and protection, along with search and litigation services.
Registered trademarks are a must-have asset for all businesses. More comprehensive protection can be obtained using co-branding and multilevel branding strategies.
Failure to register your brands only ensures that your competitors will eventually take advantage of your advertising and take your sales. Registered trademarks ensure that you profit from the quality of your products and services instead of having others ruin your reputation with inferior goods.
Major Advantages Of Hiring Garcia-Zamor To Protect Your Intellectual Property:
- Experience handling large corporate portfolios.
- Guidance with infringement and clearance issues.
- For trademark portfolios with 15+ trademark matters we will provide access to our online docket system.
- Experience litigating and navigating trademark enforcement issues.
Protect Your Business’ Profits with Trademark Monitoring & Enforcement
Affordable trademark monitoring and enforcement from Garcia-Zamor provides the legal piece of mind your brand needs. A trademark is only as strong as the enforcement and monitoring actions behind it. If you do not defend your trademark, your brand can be diluted, and your trademark rights eroded by your competitors.
Even though you have a trademark, the United States Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”) will not actively defend your mark for you.
Client Success Stories
Why Hire Garcia-Zamor?
“I have been fortunate to work with the attorneys of Garcia-Zamor Intellectual Property Law, LLC for over 7 years and highly recommend them. I am highly satisfied with the quality of work provided to me. They have prepared multiple patent and trademark applications on my behalf. I have received fantastic and timely support on many business documents including corporate related documents: intellectual property (patents, trademarks), teaming agreements, nondisclosure agreements, and more. The Garcia-Zamor attorneys are excellent and very knowledgeable and trustworthy. The team is great to work with and I will continue to use their services. “
Tony Ma, CEO
“I’ve worked with Garcia-Zamor for many years over a broad-range of trademarked brand names and they have always handled my business with caution, care and professionalism. I couldn’t say enough good things… really enjoy working with the firm and know that my brand assets are well-secured under their stewardship.”
Jake Lustig, Managing Director
“As CEO of a boat accessory company, the selection of IP counsel was crucial. After meeting the Garcia-Zamor team selecting them was the easy choice. They analyzed competitor patents to map out existing technology and to develop patent strategies for our products. Working with the Garcia-Zamor attorneys we developed an extensive patent portfolio which covers current and future product lines. Additionally, we have selectively established patent protection for alternatives to our products to block competitors and establish a zone of exclusive operation within the boating industry. Communication with the Garcia-Zamor team is excellent and greatly facilitates efficient collaboration and patent prosecution.”
Rick Levin, CEO
“Mr. Garcia-Zamor patented a new shredder for my company. When a big box retailer started selling a similar shredder, the attorneys of Garcia-Zamor studied the competing product, prepared a cease and desist letter, filed a patent infringement lawsuit, and obtained a settlement with a royalty that benefited my business.”
Charles Sued, President
Keeping Your Trademark Portfolio Protected
At Garcia-Zamor, we utilize the latest technology and an open line of communication to keep your mind at ease that your trademark portfolio is completely protected.
For portfolios of 15+ trademark matters, we provide the following benefit:
- A client portal to allow a designated person to access their docket, review trademark application and registration information, identify completed matters, and view upcoming deadlines.
Trademark Law Experience In a Variety of Markets
- Automated packaging and material handling equipment
- HVAC equipment
- Antenna and satellite equipment
- SCIF technology
- Wind turbines.
- Consumer electronics
- Food processing equipment
- Jewelry design and manufacturing
- Office electronics
- Automotive anti-theft devices
- Remote controlled industrial moving equipment
- Wall construction
- Roofing materials
- Tools for horizontal drilling
- Shock absorbing materials
- Medical devices including powered wheelchairs, slings & braces.
- Medical device sterilizers
- Surgical equipment
- Oil extraction equipment
- Toys, including remote control vehicles and seasonal novelty items.
- Materials manufacturing
- Electronic control systems for monitoring manufacturing equipment
- Automotive components, Including brake systems, batteries, air conditioning, air bag design, two and four-wheel drive shift mechanisms, combustion engine design, and anti-theft systems.
- Software and mobile applications
- Design protection for electronic equipment to supplement utility patent protection.
Additional IP Law Services
Trademark Monitoring & Enforcement
Patent Searches & Advice
Intellectual Property Audits
Let Garcia-Zamor Protect Your Business’s Branding & Reputation
Registered trademarks are one of the most affordable and effective ways to protect a business’s reputation. Contact Garcia-Zamor today.
"*" indicates required fields