Protect Your Biggest Business Investments®
Experienced Patent Attorneys Preventing
Invention Theft for Over 25 Years
Need IP Assistance Now?
Patent Law Experience Domestically and Internationally
Our patent portfolio managers are experienced in both foreign and domestic patent prosecution including drafting new utility patents which comply with the complex enablement rules in the United States. Our comprehensive suite of patent services includes counseling clients in patent mapping, infringement, clearance, and design around matters.
The Garcia-Zamor attorneys have a proven track record litigating patent matters in federal court and incorporate that experience into the development of patent prosecution strategies tailored to the specific needs of each client.
The Garcia-Zamor Patent Protection Advantage
Hiring the right patent attorney can ensure that you are the first to file a patent application for your invention to prevent theft. Many inventors find out too late that they have lost control of their invention. Protecting your invention so that it is not stolen, copied, or imitated allows you to profit from your creativity and control your invention in the marketplace. We work closely with our clients to develop comprehensive patent strategies. The best patent protection may not come from a single patent, but from a portfolio of multiple related patents, international patents, and the proactive enforcement of patent rights.
Major Advantages Of Hiring Garcia-Zamor To Protect Your Intellectual Property:
- Experience handling large corporate portfolios.
- Guidance with infringement and clearance issues.
- 10+ patent applications per year and we will prepare a personal USPTO customer number for you and provide access to our online docket system.
- Experience navigating enforcement issues.
- Advanced software for making sure that references are cited in all your applications to ensure that your IP portfolio is not vulnerable during litigation.
Keeping Your Patent Portfolio Protected
At Garcia-Zamor, we utilize the latest technology and an open line of communication to keep your mind at ease that your patent portfolio is completely protected.
If a client files more than ten utility patent applications a year we provide the following benefits:
- A client portal to allow a designated person to access their docket, review patent application information, identify completed matters, and view upcoming deadlines.
- Obtain a unique customer number with the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for the corporate portfolio so that a designated person will be notified when a communication for any matter in the portfolio is sent by the USPTO.
Client Success Stories
Why Hire Garcia-Zamor?
“As CEO of a boat accessory company, the selection of IP counsel was crucial. After meeting the Garcia-Zamor team selecting them was the easy choice. They analyzed competitor patents to map out existing technology and to develop patent strategies for our products. Working with the Garcia-Zamor attorneys we developed an extensive patent portfolio which covers current and future product lines. Additionally, we have selectively established patent protection for alternatives to our products to block competitors and establish a zone of exclusive operation within the boating industry. Communication with the Garcia-Zamor team is excellent and greatly facilitates efficient collaboration and patent prosecution.”
Rick Levin, CEO
“Mr. Garcia-Zamor patented a new shredder for my company. When a big box retailer started selling a similar shredder, the attorneys of Garcia-Zamor studied the competing product, prepared a cease and desist letter, filed a patent infringement lawsuit, and obtained a settlement with a royalty that benefited my business.”
Charles Sued, President
“I have been fortunate to work with the attorneys of Garcia-Zamor Intellectual Property Law, LLC for over 7 years and highly recommend them. I am highly satisfied with the quality of work provided to me. They have prepared multiple patent and trademark applications on my behalf. I have received fantastic and timely support on many business documents including corporate related documents: intellectual property (patents, trademarks), teaming agreements, nondisclosure agreements, and more. The Garcia-Zamor attorneys are excellent and very knowledgeable and trustworthy. The team is great to work with and I will continue to use their services. “
Tony Ma, CEO
“I’ve worked with Garcia-Zamor for many years over a broad-range of trademarked brand names and they have always handled my business with caution, care and professionalism. I couldn’t say enough good things… really enjoy working with the firm and know that my brand assets are well-secured under their stewardship. “
Jake Lustig, Managing Director
Patent Portfolio Experience In a Variety of Markets
We manage patent portfolios for many businesses from a Forbes Global 2000 company as well as startups, small, medium, and large businesses. Our patent team is experienced in a wide variety of industries including:
- Automated packaging and material handling equipment
- HVAC equipment
- Antenna and satellite equipment
- SCIF technology
- Wind turbines.
- Consumer electronics
- Food processing equipment
- Jewelry design and manufacturing
- Office electronics
- Automotive anti-theft devices
- Remote controlled industrial moving equipment
- Wall construction
- Tools for horizontal drilling
- Shock absorbing materials
- Medical devices including powered wheelchairs, slings & braces.
- Medical device sterilizers
- Surgical equipment
- Oil extraction equipment
- Toys, including remote control vehicles and seasonal novelty items
- Materials manufacturing
- Electronic control systems for monitoring manufacturing equipment
- Automotive components, Including brake systems, batteries, air conditioning, air bag design, two and four-wheel drive shift mechanisms, combustion engine design, and anti-theft systems.
- Software and mobile applications
- Design protection for electronic equipment to supplement utility patent protection.
Additional IP Law Services
Trademark Monitoring & Enforcement
Patent Searches & Advice
Intellectual Property Audits
Let Garcia-Zamor Handle Your Corporate Portfolio
We manage patent portfolios for many businesses from a Forbes Global 2000 company as well as startups, small, medium, and large businesses
"*" indicates required fields