I had the good fortune to involve Ruy in the upfront strategy, writing, and successful filing of four innovative medical device patents in infection control. I found him to be intensely creative, highly strategic in his thinking about the patent landscape (both competitively and in the industry), and an excellent counselor on the appropriate paths to pursue. As a result, the USPTO issued us four broad-yet-defensible patents. Ruy also worked on our PCT and international filings. I could not recommend him more highly.
- The Fragrance of Your Trademark! How to Protect Your Perfume Brand With a Trademark That Stands Out
- Innovations In the Digital World! Exciting Digital Patents of 2022
- When Should You Hire Local Counsel? Everything You Need To Know To Tackle Your Case In Another Jurisdiction!
- Esports Teams! Promoting a Big Tournament? Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Navigating the IP of Game Developers and Publishers
- Can You Trademark Your Book Series Title? How To Protect a Title That Leaps Off the Pages!
No comments to show.